This was right on time! I was having a tough time resigning into my email. The site would knock me off then I get a new verification code and by then I was getting. …..Can you guess? Right A.N.X.I.O.U.S. BUT GOOD! said”be anxious for nothing”.Thank you Holy Spirit for the email coming when it did. Thank you Father did your guidance! Thank you GCFI Manna for today.
Manna For Today: Monday, October 4, 2016
Philippians 4:6 – Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.
The way we rid ourselves of anxiety is very simple as revealed in this scripture.
Note the following:
1. Be something other than anxious.
• Replace anxiety with peace by the confession of your mouth; don’t try to resist it, just replace it.
2. In every situation practice peace.
• Never allow it audience again!
• Every time it comes replace it, no exception.
3. Prayer is simply talking to God about two things.
• What He is concerned about.
• What you are concerned about.
• Do it all day!
4. Find that for which you are grateful today.
• An attitude of gratitude will take you to wonderful experiences.
5. Tell God what you need and expect…
View original post 13 more words